Fun Run Community Forum
Welcome! If you're a Fun Run player then this is the right place for you! Take 3 minutes to register to unlock features guests cannot see!

Why register? Here's a big ass list!

*Chat with other players from around the world!

*Gain Points to purchase unique items even GIFTS!

*Are you an Editor? You can enter your edits to our contests to win tons of Points or even GIFT CARDS!

*Always stay in touch with even retired players!
Fun Run Community Forum
Welcome! If you're a Fun Run player then this is the right place for you! Take 3 minutes to register to unlock features guests cannot see!

Why register? Here's a big ass list!

*Chat with other players from around the world!

*Gain Points to purchase unique items even GIFTS!

*Are you an Editor? You can enter your edits to our contests to win tons of Points or even GIFT CARDS!

*Always stay in touch with even retired players!
Fun Run Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Run Community Forum

Community forums for Fun Run 1, Fun Run 2, and Fun Run Arena.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not!
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:02 pm by AtLANtiSs

» Introduce yourself!
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:37 pm by Clydd

» FORUM RULES
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 12:57 am by AtLANtiSs

» READ BEFORE YOU POST
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 pm by AtLANtiSs

» READ BEFORE YOU POST
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 pm by AtLANtiSs

» RULES!
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 6:48 pm by AtLANtiSs

» Download Fun Run 3
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:38 pm by AtLANtiSs

» Download Fun Run 2
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:37 pm by AtLANtiSs

» Download Fun Run 1
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:36 pm by AtLANtiSs

Top posters
AtLANtiSs (17)
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_vote_lcapPoints, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_voting_barPoints, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_vote_rcap 
Clydd (1)
Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_vote_lcapPoints, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_voting_barPoints, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:10 pm

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtLANtiSs
Newby
Newby
AtLANtiSs

Points 12603

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! Empty
PostSubject: Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not!   Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Ranking System
The ranking system is a critical feature to the forum, letting us Admins know which user is most dedicated and active in the forum. Below are the ranks listed and the number of posts required to reach that rank (ranks may change in the future).

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! IhooJgv
~Newby
-Posts Needed: 0
-About: They're new to the forums and usually just lure, register, and leave.

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! WN3C3Lc
~Member
-Posts Needed: 25
-About: Users who begin to like the forums. Activity increases.

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! TkMDPRt
~Shining Silver
-Posts Needed: 250
-About: At this point, the user is active and has had time on the forums.

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! 0muX0k7
~Golden Member
-Posts Needed: 500
-About: Users who have been on the site for quite awhile... or maybe their just spamming.

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! HixMIs0
~Diamond Class
-Posts Needed: 4500
-About: Yup they're spamming. Users who know how the forum works and can dodge a ban.

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! SVzoyTf
~Elite Member
-Posts Needed: 7500
-About: Users who can tell others what to do. Shut up.

Points are used to purchase things from the Shop. These stuffs can make your profile look a bit fancier. Points can only get you some basic stuff though, but can be gained easily. You can even purchase GIFTS or GIFT CARDS

You can gain Points the following ways:

~Add a friend (they must accept your request) [+15Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! EBXC8dn]
~Accept a friend request [+15Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! EBXC8dn]
~Post a new Topic [+3Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! EBXC8dn]
~Post a reply to a topic [+1Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! EBXC8dn]
~You gain 5Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! EBXC8dn per day.

Points can be earned from Admins by being active as well.

Also, here's a tip, if you post topics begging for Points or Gems, you'll lose 50 of whatever you requested.

Gems
Gems are much more rare and prettier than Points. Gems can get you more expensive and better items from the Shop. They're a lot more rare though. They can be earned by winning the Weekly Challenge or winning an Editors Contest,

If you're on the "Top Posters" chart, the top 5 people gain some Gems every Friday. Below is the amount of Gems they get:

1st: 5Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! T8yAhzj
2nd: 4Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! T8yAhzj
3rd: 3Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! T8yAhzj
4th: 3Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! T8yAhzj
5th: 2Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! T8yAhzj

Us Admins can give out Gems to whoever we'd like. The more active the more you get.

You can also gain Gems if a new member mentions you here during registration (in the "User" section)

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! 5xA2h1q

If a member mentions you, you gain 1-6Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not! T8yAhzj. If I find out it's a spam account, you will be banned.

Also, you don't have to mention my name, I don't need any Gems.
Back to top Go down

Points, Gems, Ranks, and what not!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Run Community Forum :: Main Forums :: Message Board-
Jump to: